IQAC plays a pivotal role in streamlining the academic environment of the college that involves wholesome development of the primary stakeholders into independent yet responsible citizens. In the last five years IQAC has worked tirelessly to monitor academic activity within the college campus, create a more invigorating teaching-learning environment for the students and teachers alike, and preserving the rich local community life within the global.
- Submitted AQAR 2020-21 and 2021-22.
- Submitted NIRF data of 2023 for the HEI.
- Submitted AISHE data of the HEI for 2021-22.
- KOHA software has been installed in library to make it fully automated.
- IQAC collaborated NSS to organize state level webinar on “Finding Hope in Crisis of Covid 19 Pandemic” and Computer Science Department to organize state level webinar on “Data Privacy”.
- A studio has been developed to prepare E content for the students.
- An NEP committee has been formed to prepare strategy of NEP 2020, when implemented.
- Applied to State Council of Higher Education to introduce new course in Economics Honours, Environmental Science General and M.Sc in Computer Science.
- Introduced 6 months certificate course in Yoga affiliated by Burdwan University.
- A soil testing laboratory has been established under the supervision of Department of Geography.
- The coordinated functioning of the Seminar Committee and the IQAC has positively impacted the quality generation and quality assurance process in the college.
- With the initiative undertaken by the IQAC a Museum on Bengal’s Social and Cultural Life
- With the recommendation of IQAC Netaji Research Centre was founded in the college.
- A postgraduate course was initiated and successfully deployed in the Department of Bengali in 2019-2020
- Under the guidance of IQAC different teaching departments have started job-oriented Add-on courses to enrich vocational skill.
- Courses on Art & Craft (organized by NSS in collaboration with Pidilite Industries Limited ) and Yoga were also introduced.
- IQAC ensures that feedback is collected from different stakeholders and systematically analyzed to recommend required follow up to the Principal.
- ICT facilities and the use of online teaching-learning methods have been widely implemented through the use of smart classrooms, projectors. Etc.
- As per the recommendation of IQAC during the pandemic the college made use of Google Workspace and provided teachers with G-suit accounts. Departments have been using Google classroom and Canvas as Learning Management System.
- Mentoring of students and Career Guidance Cell has been revamped for the benefit of the students.
|IQAC Report FDP OP RC
|NTS Workshop IQAC Report